To apply, please submit the following to both Ruby (firstname.lastname@example.org) and AJ (email@example.com):
- A letter discussing your interest in the internship, your career goals, and your potential strengths as an intern in our office. It’s always helpful if you can specifically write about your area of interest – ie: acting, directing, casting. Also, be certain to include when you are available – both the months and days your schedule would allow you to be here 10am-6pm, Monday through Friday. We are curious to know how you found out about our office and why you are specifically interested in interning here. If you were referred by someone specifically, please let us know!
- A professional resume (prior casting experience is not required).
- One letter of recommendation. Please include this letter in your application package.
- In two pages or less, tell us about a couple of your favorite movies, novels, or plays. The purpose of this is not necessarily to test your writing skills but to get a sense of your taste and your voice.
We will interview strong candidates one to two weeks after we receive their materials via phone or in-person interviews. Candidates who are not accepted may re-apply at their leisure.
Please send your materials to the following email addresses with the subject “Internship at Paskal Rudnicke Casting – Your Name”:
- Ruby Keutzer – Casting Assistant and Internship Coordinator
- AJ Links – Casting Director, C.S.A
Thank you for your interest.